The Truth Is More Important..

We spent the whole night talking on the sofa,she explained the same things.I just nodded, I told her that my love towards her will never change.She knew that this was going to happen eventually,she said she was going to try to help with all she could to help my with my change.


-"its going to be hard cooking dinner now" my mom said




we both chuckled.





it was almost 4 a.m , i was exhausted. Sleep sounded a whole lot good. I told my mom the basics about Jack,going into detalles ,didn't sound good. Even though i feel like im totally "in love" with him, i just met him.

I gave my mom a huge hug and walked up to my room, changes my pj's,turned off the light and before i knew it i was asleep.

My dream, i wouldnt call it wierd becuase after all that is happening. This is normal.I was in a white room, it was really bright and all of sudden i see justin. Justin was bleeding and i noticed then that we were in the cafeteria at school. He was laying on the floor,with his arm pouring out blood. I wanted to just run to where he was and help him but something in me, didn't let me move. I could feel my pulse start to race,that pointing thing in my mouth appeared again. In a blink of an eye i was next to justin, he face was horrified.





-"what are you?!" he said




then out of no where i hear my name, CAMILLE! WAKE UP!

It shock me so much i got tangled in my sheets and fell out of bed. i just layed on the floor and sighed.My mom walked into my room.



-"cam-.. what the heck are you doing on the floor?" she said laughing and confused




-"dont ask" i said mumbling into my sheets




-"Ok?Camille,Justin is on the phone.He says if you want to go to eat lunch at his place?"




-"Yeah,tell him that im going to take a shower and ill be right over" i said as i took the sheets off and got up from the floor.



My mom left the room to go tell justin what i said. I turned to look at my clock and it was 1 in the afternoon.Well, At least i got my 8 hours off sleep,but i still felt so tired and without energy. I was starving to. But dad said that this would be normal so i guess i should get used to it until he shows me how to hunt! That sound wierd and saying dad sound weird too. Everything is now totally and completely wierd about me.

I fixed my bed,and went over to my closet to pick out my clothes.Again something simple, jeans and a shirt, I layed them on my bed and went to take a shower. When i was heading out the door,my mom called me into the kitchen.

-"honey are you going over to your ..uhmm?"

-"Yeah, mom its hard for me to say that word too.But, i really dont know.We really
didnt say when i would be going over." i said

-"OK. Well, if your going to come home late again please send my a text." she said then turning quickly back to her laptop.

I knew that this whole problem, this whole changing thing and my dad coming bad is affecting her.But, there's nothing i can do.I feel like she knows something is going to change,a huge change.Well besides me becoming immortal. I know its probably not the way i should have acted i probably shouldn't have treated him so well, after all he did abandon me . I really dont know, my feelings are confused.I think i shouldnt be making decision unless im 100 percent sure. Hopefully time will fix this.

I went over to kiss her forehead.

-"I love you" i said

-"I know kid, love you too." she smiled , i could see it from the reflection of her laptop.


I turned around, and left.I got over to Justin's sound and safe,without tripping once.
(I chuckled to myself). I knocked on his door,and then i feel phone vibrate.It was Jack. I didnt know if i should answer.Justin opened the door and saw my phone in my hand.

-"Hey Camii, uhmm aren't you going to answer that?" he said raising an eyebrow

-"No, its just Lisa. I told her to go to the movies tonight, just me and her. But, i think im going to cancel."

I had totally forgot I really wanted to see this comedy movie that had just come out.I told lisa en P.E. To go today, but i'm really not up for it. She'll probably just go with some guy if i dont call her. But, this wasn't Lisa it was Jack. I had totally lied to Justin Again. I hung up the phone,not thinking why Jack would be calling me.I walked inside Justin's.

-"So what did you cook for me today?" i said turning around smiling

-"Well i thought we could make pizza" he said as he shut the door.

-"What? you want ME to help you make pizza? You want to die right?" i said because cooking is something that should be made a law for me not to do. I literally know nothing about cooking and if i try i'll just mess it up BAD!


Well we ended up making pizza,it was the most greatest thing ever. I got dirty from head to toe with the flour. Justin and Me were non stop laughing. Talking about school and a whole bunch of other stuff.I was trying to avoid him asking me about Jack Because i seriously couldn't take lying to him again. We finished doing this pizza and we put it in the oven. we sat to watch T.V while it was ready. 45 mins, later it was. I was almost done with my second pizza when Justin's asks me.

-"So Cami,whatsItalic really up with you and that new kid Jack Thompson?" he said looking at his plate.

I had to tell him some what of the truth.

-"Well, he asked me out."

-"What?" he said looking at me with eyes wide open."and you said?"


-"I said yes"


We were both silent,for awhile.I spoke.

"Sorry i didn't tell you i just didn't want no one to know, and i know your not no one your my best friend. But, it was nothing sure."

-"Its OK Cami. I get you. In just surprised you said yes"

-"Yeah me too." i said smiling

My phone started to vibrate again, It was Jack, i had to answer it this time.

-"its not Lisa is it?" Justin asked

-"No."

-"answer it. i'm going to take the plates to the sink" he said as he grabbed the plates and headed for the kitchen.

I answered the phone.

-"hello" he said . i had missed his voice.

-"hey"

-"are you busy?" he asked me

-"uhmm im eating lunch" i think my voice sounded not sure.

-"Oh ok. uhm, im leaving town tomorrow. But, i'll be back the day after tomorrow."

I was so bummed. Im not going to see him for 2 days. What is my issue? im sounding like a little junior high girl.

-"yeah, OK thats fine" i was totally not fine.

-"if your not doing nothing after lunch want to come to my place and watch a movie"

I needed to talk to him its been a few days but, my feelings toward him are so strong. Of course im not going to let him know how strong they are. But i just need to clarify whats going to happen with me and him.

-"yeah, Becuase i really need to talk to you"

-"Ok,"

i looked at my watch and it was 5 :30 .

-"pick my up in an hour"

-"See you" he said his voice a little softer then before.

-"Bye"

I turned around and Justin was sitting on the couch, looking at me.

-"Well,i have to go out" he said his voice totally dry." and i suppose that you do to. I guess you should head over to your place and clean up."

-"Your probably right"

he got up and passed right by me to open the door
-"Bye" he said his face hard as a rock.

I didn't say anything because i knew he was mad. I just kissed him on his cheek and left.

As i walked away i turned around twice. The first time Justin was still at his door watching me the second time he had just shut the door. How will he react when i tell the whole truth? Am i allowed to do that?

Things got a little worse. I turned around the corner and saw that Jacks was parked in front of my house but he wasn't in the car. This means he's met my mom.







0 comments:

Post a Comment