My Way Of Life..

-"W-what is this? What are you doing her? I-i-i.." i was speechless I couldn't believe he was in front of me. I didn't know how to react.

















-"You need to calm down Camille" My father said.

















I was freaking out. When he said that i looked at him and suddenly this rippled sound came from inside of me and the sharp thing that i felt in my mouth felt sharper the angrier i got.









-"Who do you think you are to tell me to calm down" i said yelling at him he was so calm. I was so mad at him that i forgot that Jack was behind me.i turned around and he just looked at me and mouthed i understand. I didn't know how to feel toward Jack mad or just forgive him. He had a lot of answers to give me.









-"Camille,You must understand something ,you are changing. You cant help what is going to happen or what has already happen. You must know your destiny. You are becoming immortal. You are a vampire." he said.









My body stop ed shaking and the rippling noise stop ed, the sharpness in my teeth went away. I couldn't believe it, i started putting the small pieces i had together. The not eating and not feeling satisfied, my teeth.









-"I need to sit down" i said as i felt woozy. In a matter of seconds Jack was behind me holding the chair. I didn't ask questions, everything well be answered in time i kept thinking to myself.









-"I know you must hate me right now.But,you needed to know. Now, I am your father and will help you and answer any questions you have. But you need to make a choice before the thirst that well hit you like a car comes. You need to chose you way of like now,Feeding of the human blood or the animal blood. I will explain the situation and consequences. Feeding on human blood will keep you satisfied and stronger, but you will never get to live a normal life and always be in hiding .Also, there are rules to the feeding of humans, which well be explained if you chose that way. But, no come the feeding of animals. The feedings of animals will keep you strong as long as you do it consistently. You will live you regular life and will get to follow us as we have chose that life and way.I know I'm asking a whole lot of you right now for the reason that i have not been there in the early years but everything has its answers and will be in time. As you thought."









-"How do you know? I was thinking that?" i said more calm now listening. But,knowing i owed nothing to him and should be grateful i didn't just leave. Well, i should be grateful.









-"Ah,Some vampires have powers,Especially you, Since you are my daughter and i have the power to read minds. That how i knew. Now over time you can learn to block my entrance to your mind."









-"OK,Now can i know why you left me?" i said ,I hadn't noticed that me eyes began to water,my father kneeled in front of me and put his hands on my knee.









-"I had to, It was going to be better that you not live with you vampire father until you were ready. I was always going to come back. Samantha did a very noble thing taking you in." he said my mothers name like she was some stranger.









-"Of course she would, she is my mother." I said.









-"Camille, Samantha is my conduit. A conduit is a vampires, backbone. They will always be there and help you make choices. A lot of vampires have chose to do without them,But, Samantha's mother was a great friend of mine and as she passed away Samantha was assigned to be my conduit. I will never hold someone against their own will. But, she wanted to stay, I asked her to take care of you for me. As she told me, she has treated you as her own. I told her to give you no memory of me, to act like i left her. Because there is no memory of me she has nothing of mine, that photograph you keep hidden and the ring on your finger are the only things of me and were purposely left behind so you could have them.I know this is a lot of information to listen to right now.But, owe you the truth"









There were tears going down my face. But,i was not sobbing. Some where deep inside me was happy to finally have my dad and lose what i thought was the perfect mom.There is a small part of me that understand his reason.I following that part, even it is really small. But, i needed to know one thing.









-"I will make my choice based on the answer to this question.Do you love me?" i said.









He eyes showed no doubt.









-"How could you ask me such a dumb question. Since the day your were born, you became the reason of my life. If you call this life, then you are it for me.There was no day that i didn't think of you. I just kept thinking that we would be reunited again."








-"Then i will follow,If i want it or not you are my father." I said as i looked down at his eyes.




Will you Hug Me? I asked hoping he was still listen to my thoughts. Then i saw a smile on his face as he got up and opened his arms, something that i only dreamed about. Hugging my dad. I hugged him gently as he hugged me with so much fatherly passion, he smelled my hair.




-"I Love You Camille" i smiled as i said the words i never thought i would say.




-"I Love You Too Dad"




We let go and i forgot Jack was in the room. Then i realized that, if My dad was Jack's dad then he was me brother. I kissed my brother, my father is a vampire, I'm turning into a vampire, my mom is not my mom. Lot information to hold in. I felt woozy and sat down in the chair again.




-"Would, you like me to explain?" my dad said knowing he read my thoughts.




-"Yeah, But first dad could you stop doing that you know i need some privacy right now." I'd like to keep my Opinions to myself right now.




I heard Jack Chuckle a little.I turned to look at him at he was gone, then i turn around and he was looking at some book in the bookshelf across the room.




-"Ho-?" i was left clueless.




-"You will know everything in time,Let me answer your first question.Jack is not my son,I found him stabbed to death by a mugger a few years after you were born. I turned him because he was so young and had a life ahead of him. I know it wasn't my choice to condemn him to this life. But, in that time a felt lonely. I didn't have you and your mom well, i believe now is that time you know how you were created. You are not a normal vampire,You are actually one of the first of your kind, and a very powerful one. You are a half breed, half immortal and mortal. You already lived your mortal life. Now, your changing. I never thought i would fall in love with your mom. She became very ill during her pregnancy, and didn't survive your birth. I didn't want to live on without your mom, but you were born and you became my life the reason to myself."





I listened, But, every once and a while i would turn my eyes a little and look at Jack. I've never felt so atracted to someone in my life, he was everything I wanted in a guy. Well, vampire. I needed to sort out my feelings about him. I knew almost nothing about him, But, the way i felt made me think the opposite.





-"When does my change complete?"



-"Give or take a weeks, and you will be done. When that time comes i will show you how to hunt,Till that times come some of your abilities will kick in sooner then other. Like your strength, Jack told me has already kick in. You left him a bruise that day that you shook him off. That is seen very rarely, a vampire bruised (Chuckled).Your fangs have already come out,I hope. The thirst will come later. But, you well not feel satisfied with human food anymore, you have no choice but to eat it your body well weaken if you don't.I'm very curious what your special ability well be."



-"What special ability, i already have strength ,fangs, live forever." i kinda laughed.



-"You see most of the time us vampires have a special ability, i can read minds, Jack is able to see the future. Since you are my daughter and i have a mind control ability,also because of who i am i wonder what yours will be. We will just have to wait and see."





I looked at the clock, it was almost 1. My mom, i don't care if she really is not my mom. She has been there for me and i love her no less then when i thought she was really my mom. She doesn't know i know the truth and i don't know if i should tell her. I saw my dad wanting to open his mouth and i knew he was reading my mind. I smiled and rolled my eyes. What dad?


-"I think she should know, these weeks we have a need to prepare you for what is going to happen it is not going to be easy once you change your going to need guidance." he said



-"So i guess i going to need to come here when i have free time?" i said not really minding because Jack was going to be here. Again why would i care. These mixed emotions are driving me crazy.


-"Yeah, I would like that. Also, i want to here about your life since i was gone"


-"I'd like you to know. Even though it is not a rock star life story" i laughed


-"I don't care, Well you should get going"


I went over and hugged him. We said our goodnight. Jack and me headed out to his car. Which i haven't really gotten the chance to admire. It was a beautiful Bentley. Guess it was expected with such a big house.Jack opened the passenger door for me and i went in. We didn't say anything to each other until, i was about to speak and i noticed we were at my house.


-"I will explain everything to you" he said as a turned around to look at him and noticed he was inches away from my face.



-"Yeah, i hope. I promised you I wouldn't judge you and i will keep my promise." I kissed him, we kissed we such passion i had to stop to catch my breath.


He smiled and kissed my forehead.


-"Goodnight"


-"Bye"



As soon as i got out of the car,My mom opened the house door and i could tell she wasn't happy. She saw Jack drive away so fast she didn't see his face. Now i had to tell her i knew, i wonder how she would feel knowing that my father is back.


-"Where have you been Camille?You have never come home at this time?" my mom said with such anger but with worry.


-"I know" i said as i passed her a went into the house.


-"Yeah, i know you know it is wrong. b-" i cut her off before she said anything.


-"I know the truth about me"


She closed the door and we just stared at each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment