Today Is A Good Day..

Justin and Me have 2 periods out of 7 together. I wish he was in all of them, its just so easier going threw the day with someone like Justin by your side. Any who, my first period I had with Justin, it was English honors. The teachers think that just because we are a little advanced we know everything. I asking Justin if he wanted to come over and do homework ,after my piano lessons. We might have drove off on other subjects, by then class was over. I was heading over to history, my torture. Justin had P.E ,so i said goodbye and said I would see him at lunch. Sitting in my seat waiting for the kids to get inside taking a million years like always, I just want these 45 minutes to pass quickly. We were about 20 minutes into class, when a knock on the door.It was him, Jack. I don't know why, but the few times I've seen him today just made today a good day.







-"Yes,son" Mr.Picarella said.



-"New,Jack Force" Jack handing Mr.Picarella his shechdule.





While Mr.Picarella explained the class things and wrote down Jacks information. I looked around the room and couldn't help but notice the only empty seat was right next to me. Something in me began to move around in circles.





-"Well it appears we only have 1 seat left, if you would sit down over there Mr.Force" Mr.Picarella said pointing in my direction.





-"We meet again, I'm your stalker" Jack said in a chuckle as he sat down.





I didn't look or say anything. But, from the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me in a confused face like if he was trying to read my mind or something.





-"You know I was kiding" he said in such an innocent voice.





-"Yeah, I know. Its just I didn't know what answer back.So,I just didn't say anything" Explaining myself to him like if I was made of water, it just poured out.





-"Oh your a shy one" in a awkward voice like if he should of thought twice in saying it.





-"Yeah,kinda of. So, Where did you come from?"





-"Well i came from my mothers womb."





-"Ah,So you think your a funny one"





We bothed laughed.





-"Well, I came here from Bogota,Columbia. Dad worked there for 15 years.But, I was born here in Oregon."





-"That's nice" I smiled and he smiled back.





The bell rang.





-"Whats your next class?" Mine was biology.





-"Biology."





-"Oh,want to walk together" I said





-"Sure"





The walk to biology was quiet. I wished I could tell him to keep telling me about himself. To what he would think would be stories that would bore me but really intrigued me.Again from the corner of my eye I saw his face looking at me in a confused face. Like if he wanted to ask me something, but didn't dare to. I think at this pace i would learn to memorize all his faces.





-"Well,here we are. Heads up she is just like most teachers. Thinking just because we are honors we know everything."



When i turned around he was looking into to space.



-"Hello?" i said.



-"Sorry,i um spaced out?" he said.



-"OK?"



-"But,don't worry and thanks for the heads up" he smiled and walked into class.



I just stood there, with a blank expression on my face, and thought didn't he just say he was spaced out. He couldn't of heard me. I ignored what ever happened and went to class. When I went inside he was just sitting there looking at the board. This time I sat in the back and he sat in the front. I sat next to smelly Ashely rose, I really don't find the point of her name being rose, if her smell is far away from roses. I really didn't pay any attention to Jack the whole period I don't know if it was me forcing myself not to or it just happened. I was writing down the homework, the bell had just rang. When over me i felt someone, for my surprise it was Jack. I thought he had left with Susi the head cheerleader he sat next to.OK, so i did peek once or twice during class.



-"English?" he said.



-"Beg your pardon" I said confused.



-"Is English your next class?"



-"Oh,right. No, i have P.E. Which I try everyday do dread, I'm such a klutz." Feeling really dumb,for no getting it when he said English.



-"We can walk together" he said



-"But,English is the other way. You could get late."



-"Its OK"



-" You really want to be late your first day of school here."



-"I want to talk"



-"Well, we can talk at lunch it is after this period"



Then I saw it, his eyes the looked dilated and changed color from green to hazel.



-"Hey, are you OK?" I said



He turned his face, and I saw his beautiful profile.



-"I'll see you at lunch" he said.



He turned around and stormed away.

I was left blank and confused. I went walking to the locker rooms. Where i changed into my gym clothes, my figure was slim, i would say i had a chest and some butt. But, that was only my opinion. I hated P.E, I would always get hit in the head by some type of ball. P.E wasn't my true calling. We where playing volleyball, when yup, i got hit. But, i didn't feel anything i blacked out.





I was in the dream again. I kept running,them I stoped and i could finally see the face of the human figure. It was my father.



I was was wakened by water.I would say thanks if my underwear wasn't wet.

I scoffed. I went to the locker room confused about what i saw in my dream or my unconsciousness. Like everything that happened today, i couldn't just ignore what i feel or what i saw. I knew this meant something.



Heading to lunch. I saw Justin, he was at our usually table. With my lunch, he is always to nice to me. Then my eye caught his, Jack was walking towards the library. He winked, and all of a sudden my body just got up.



-"Hey,Justin i forgot i have to research this stupid thing for history" I said confused why i even said it.



-"OK,that's fine."



-"I'll see you in algebra" i said gathering my stuff and left.



When I walked threw the library doors. My eyes looked all over the place for Jack. He was sitting at a table alone looking at me. He pushed out the chair next to him, like saying come sit next to me.I walked toward him and sat down. Our eyes met once again.

-"We need to talk" he said.

-"Shoot?"

My hand was on the table, when he put his hand over mine. His eyes changed colors again. He was about to say something, When i blacked out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment