Suspicions..

He was looking up at me,his eyes were sweet and green at the time. I could tell his skin was soft and very pale,his bone structure was very strong.When his wasn't smiling he looked very serious. You would say "Say no to the serious looking, mysterious guy who you know nothing about". But, something in me couldn't say that two lettered word.







-"Um,yeah I'd like that." I said turning my stare to the ground in front of me.







I could see him smiling.







-"I know, we have only know each other for a few day. But, don't think I wont explain things to you."He said.







-"Explain things?" I said with a confused face ,But, knowing what he was talking about.







-"The strange things that have happened since I got here"







The bell rang, from a far distance i saw Justin dumping his lunch tray in the garbage. I stood up.







-"Well, I have to go. I'll see you tonight." without thinking he didn't have my phone number or knew where I lived. I walked away, to what I knew were questions I really didn't want to answer because I had no answers.







I was walking toward Justin with my hands In my pockets. I stopped in front of him.







-"What was that about Camille?" Justin never said my whole name, not even when we were little It was to hard from him to say.







-"He wants t-.." I couldn't tell him. This would be the first time i have ever lied to him.


"He wanted to know about something he didn't get in biology." I said looking down at the ground.





-"Oh,OK. We should head off to class" He said.





I was walking as I glanced to look at the steps, he was just sitting there looking at me. I turned around a few times when he just vanished, I couldn't figure out where he was. Until I glanced up to the second floor and as soon as i saw him he smiled at walked away.





-"How did he get up there so fast?" I said out loud not aware.





-"Are you OK Cami?" Justin said looking at me. I wonder if he was looking at me the whole time I was looking for Jack.





-"Yeah, Sorry thought out loud." I said and walked quickly to algebra





The day passed, I didn't realize until I got home that I really had a date with Jack. What would I wear was the million dollar question.I took a shower,looking around my closet, I picked out a nice,soft,black,tube top that was just a little lose ,But, tighten up at the bottom. A jean skirt, with my black converse. I might not be dressed for a fancy 5 star restaurant, But, I was being me. I was very good friends with the administration lady, I asked her if she could pull out Jack cell number. He only had a house number, it was better than nothing. I dialed the number on my cell, it was ringing. I man answered ,but, it wasn't Jack.





-"Hello" The man said.





-"Hi, is this Jack Force number?" i said not knowing if i said that right words.


-"Jack's not home right know. May I ask,who is calling?"



-"This is Camille."



-"Well,Hello Camille. Jack told me he was going out with you tonight."



-"Yeah,But, I never gave him my address."



-"He is smart, he will find himself around. Well, Camille i must say it was a pleasure talking to you. I see you soon."



And he hung up,I didn't know what he meant by "I will see you soon". How did he know i would be meeting him? Then the door bell rang. I ran down stairs, opened the door and saw his face.I think I fall for him more every time i see him. I can't believe i said that even if it was to myself. Do i really like him? or even worse love him?



-"Hey" his sweet candy ,But, at the same time rough and man-like voice said .


-"Um,how DI-?"


-"Yeah,I asked around since you left me sitting there without no direction" he said.


-"Sorry." i said as i looked down at his hand and noticed a rose.


-"Ah,yeah i hope this isn't too corny" he said squinting his eyes and passing me the rose.


-"Thank you and It's not don't worry" i said as i smelled the pink rose." I'm going to put it some water."


-"Can I come in ?" he said as his feet barely touched the bottom frame of the door.


-"Yeah,Come in" i smiled at him at went to the kitchen.


I saw him looking around the house,checking out baby pictures that were on the fire place.


-"Ready?" i said.


-"You look very pretty." he said with a soft smile.


-"Um,are you sure I mean. I might not be dressed for something fancy."


-"Your perfect."


I blushed and looked at me feet.


-"Lets go.." he said.


He grabbed my hand and we both ed noticed we had a ring,not just any ring the same ring.

-"Where did you get that?" we said it at the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment