Sorting out papers..

-"1,2,3 Out I go,Camille." My mom said as I hurried up and grabbed my Ipod and backpack.


Putting on my headphones and backing out of the drive way. My eye catches my neighbor Justin, running to catch the bus. Me and Justin have been friends since as long as I could remember. He usually rides with me,But , his little brother started middle school and the bus happens to drop off both high and middle. I waved "Hi" and he mouthed "I'll see you at school", I smiled.

I zoned out in the car, while I heard my Ipod. I think my mom was talking to me, I payed no attention. I have a really close relationship with my mom,We have our fights, I cant help it i may be wierd but i still my teenage fits. Seeing as my mom turned into the car drop-off at school,my jail for 7 hours of the day. I gathered my things,said goodbye, and headed out.

I wait 10 minutes until Justin gets to school, meanwhile I head into the office and help anybody who needs helping. I was sorting some papers, when this boy walked in. Someway, somehow I felt like I knew him, like if I seen him before. There was no one in the office at that time but me.

-"Hi, do you know where I can enroll?"

I just stared at him trying to figure out where i knew him. Then i heard him chuckle.

-"I'm sorry, you just look really familiar" I said.

-"Really, uh mm I'm new in town. So, i don't see how that is possible."

-"Ooh,Well I'm really sorry. You must think this school is lame now that I'm the first person you met."

-" Don't worry about it and no I don't think your lame"

I smiled and thought i was blushing.

-"Jack Thompson , by the way. Just call me Jack"

-"Camille Grey , and you enroll over there" pointing to the right corner of the office.

He smiled, and walked away.

Justin walked in as I finished doing the papers. Justin is 5'11, has golden hair, green eyes. Most girls at school find him attractive and always ask me to "Hook them up" with Justin. I always tell him but he's never interested. Justin and me have never thought of each other in that way ,Well at least don't think so.

-"Hey, Cami" Justin likes calling me Cami. I just call him Justin.His full name is Justin Eric Donovan.

-"Hi, how was the smelly old bus?" teasing him like always.

-" Ha ha. Very funny, can we go now please? "

-" Yeah,Lets go." As we left, I turned to see if the boy . I mean Jack was still in the office. His eyes met mine, I turned around immediately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment