The Past Is Now My Future..

-"Um,I think it was my dads i found it in a box that had a bunch of his stuff when i was little. But, my mom threw it away and she never noticed i kept his ring." I said confused.







-"Oh."







-"Where did you get yours?" i asked thinking it was just a regular ring.







-" Dad."







-"That's weird."







He said something ,But, i couldn't hear it. We walked out to his car, when i noticed i hadn't ate nothing since lunch at school and i barely touched it. This would be the only time i ate all day and i wasn't even hungry. I mean i was but not for food it was like my body was weak. I hadn't been eating good all week, I kept on having black outs. But, the one from that day, the one with my father in it. I know I wanted to ask, But, who was i going to ask i thought about asking Jack. But, what would he know he doesn't know my father. But, whatever tonight i wanted to try to enjoy my night with Jack.







-"I know this restaurant in Lakewood bay, Do you want to go?"He said.





-"Isn't that area were the rich snoops live." i said.



-"Um, i live around there" he chuckled.



-"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean you."



-"No, your right. I'm not into the people that live around there. But, the food at this restaurant is great."



-" Yeah, No your right lets go. "



-"But, if it bothers yo-"



-" No,no lets go" I smiled as i put on my seat belt.



He laughed and put his on too.



-"Whats so funny?"



-"Your so cautious, I've seen you around school you walk around like if your were avoiding falling into a manhole."



-"Hey, I'm a klutz i admit it now, i promise you , you will catch me from falling at least once tonight."



-"You promise?" he said raising an eyebrow.



I smiled a turned my head to look outside the window. We started talking about me, he asked me what my mom was like? What a usually did on the weekends? How i knew Justin?. I answered them truthfully, acting like i wasn't embarrassed about the answers and i wasn't with him. I wasn't afraid. We arrived and you could see right away the rich people walking around the bay area. But, like i said i wasn't afraid.



We went inside the hostess sat us and walked us outside to the dock. Which was empty and there was table set for two. That's when i noticed he had reserved the dock for us. I turned around when to my surprise he was a few inch's from my face. His hand raised and touched my cheek. I didn't shy away, and raised to my toes and we curved our faces. Our lips touched, his lips were so smooth. What i felt could not be explained. Our kiss didn't last long, I felt like eyes were watching us. When we stoped i looked at him, he was smiling.



-"Well i think we should get to our dinner." i chuckled.



-"Yeah, i think your right" he smiled and pulled out my chair as i sat down.



The night went by slowly and beautifully ,I'm glad it went like that. I didn't want to leave Jacks side. We talked about our likes and about me. I tried talking about him ,But, he would just turn it right back on me. We ate, but after we finished i was still not satisfied. We were walking back to the car. When he grabbed me a pushed me lightly against his car. He grabbed my face and we locked lips, this time it was with such passion from both of us. We stoped and i was breathing hard.



-"You left me without a breath"



-"You sound surprised" he laughed



i punched him. We both ed laughed





-"Easy for you to say you knew you were going to do that and you had a chance to breath, I didn't" I said.

-"Can I ask you something?" he said.

-" Yeah."

-"Do you still want to know me?" he said and i was confused.

-"Of course."

-"Then i need you to promise me something. Even when you find out the truth. Even though i know it is to soon. You need to know. Promise me things well not change."

-"What do mean? I don't understand you." i was so confused.

-"I mean I going to tell everything about me."

-"Nobody is perfect,Everybody has a past. I cant change it."

-"My past cant be your future."

-"Jack your confusing me. I promise nothing well change." i smiled and hugged him.

He kissed me on the hair and hugged me back.

-" Do you want to go to my home. The answers would be better there. You will meeting ou-, my dad." he smiled as he opened the car door for me.

-"OK, I'm scared now." I sighed and smiled at him.

His house was about 10 min from where the restaurant was.But, words were not enough to say how beautiful his house was. It was an island, about 5 to 6 acres. The weird thing is that i felt like I've been here before. It was unexplainable.

-" Wow, its.. its beautiful." i said amazed.

-"Its been in the family for about a century. We always had it but never moved in, till now."

-"I having a deja vu. I feel like I've been here." i couldn't believe i said that out loud hes going to think I'm a stalker.

-"um, yeah right." he said with a almost cough.

He parked in front of the door. The house was more spectacular up close. We were about to walk inside. When I held back ,Jack came to my side ,kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him. We walked inside. The house was decorated, so modern and was so lit up.

-"I will give you a tour, But, first come a meet my dad" he said.

-"OK" I said.

We were about to enter to what looked like a study. When Jack stop me this time. His face was with worry and happy at the same time.

-"What is it?"

-"Remember what you promised me, Camille"

He opened the door and there he stood.My veins became fill of anger and i felt something pointy in mouth. That man i couldn't believe was there, that man from the photograph i kept hidden. The man i kept seeing in my day dreams, the man that abandon me.My Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment